Our Finance Business Manager specialises in truck finance and understands the industry needs. We would welcome the opportunity to provide a finance package that best suits your individual and company needs.
Truck Finance Options
A wide variety of truck finance products are available, including:
Asset Hire Purchase
Designed for business customers who want to own their vehicle at the end of the contract.
- Vehicle ownership at the end of the contract
- Little or no deposit required
- Optional final balloon payment to reduce monthly repayments
An operating lease enables you to manage the vehicle without having to purchase it outright, you simply return your truck to Mercedes-Benz Financial on expiry of the lease. It is suitable for businesses or individuals who regularly upgrade their vehicle.The operating lease includes finance costs, finance contract stamp duty, and pre-delivery costs.
- Flexible terms of 24-60 months with the flexibility of choosing your annual kilometers
- Competitive monthly rentals the may be fully tax deductible (check with your dealer)
- This setup removes the financial liability with the vehicles value at the end of the lease term
An Asset Loan is commonly referred to as a Chattel Mortgage; the vehicle ownership is transferred to you at the end of the finance contract. It is available for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies where ownership of the vehicle at the start of the finance agreement is important.
- Reduced monthly payments by varying the deposit
- Optional final balloon payment
- Final balloon payment may be refinance
- Available for both new and used vehicles
A finance lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly repayments for the period of the contract, with a residual value negotiated at the beginning of the loan term.
- Immediate use of the vehicle with low outlay
- Fixed monthly repayments
Get the right advice
For a no obligation free consultation with our Finance Manager, call today on 1300 114 779. Alternatively, email your request (see right), and our Finance Manager will contact you.